Saturday, November 24, 2012

KIDS PLAY TENTS!

PLAY TENTS!



I am just absolutely obsessed with these kid play tents!  They are so precious.  I can't think of a better nook for a little one to camp out, read, hide, or "play house" in.  So many different colors and themes swarm the market, but my favorites are in these pictures I posted.  You can also make one yourself if you are handy and don't feel like spending the $200-ish most of these are sold for.  And changing up the colors make it more fun for a boy or girl, or gender neutral!  I will be attempting to make one when we move and hopefully have a play room for my daughter!   This one that drapes from the ceiling and has little "windows", drapes, and book pockets is my daughter's favorite.  If anyone has DIY instructions feel free to leave below.  Perfect gift for your child for Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment