Thursday, November 15, 2012

Do your own Professional-looking Photos!



I recently welcomed my little man, Roman into the world on Sept. 5, 2012.  What I decided to do for Roman that I regretfully didn't do for my daughter, Reese, was a professional newborn photo shoot.  It was such a blast.  My photographer came over with a HUGE bin of different props and hats.  It was then that I discovered the tricks of the trade with baby and kid's photographers.  She whipped out this rubber faux-wood "floor" (mat) and lined it up to the crown molding on my wall to make it look like my apartment had hardwood!  Genius!  After the photoshoot I immediately bought my own mat from a shop on Etsy and I plan to use it for any little spontaneous photoshoots I want to have with my kids.  I can't wait.  They are in such high demand so if you want your own make sure you order it weeks before you need to use it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment