Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

Everyone (well, most everyone) gets that sudden urge, come Spring, to clear out the closets, organize the cabinets/shelves, and do some deep down necessary cleaning.  I know I have!  I recently just moved and in the process I filled garbage bags upon garbage bags of clothes, toys, picture frames- you name it!  I donated a lot to charities, donation drops, and also sold a lot of items on Craigslist and Ebay.  It was SUCH a freeing feeling to be out with the old, and in with the new!  Not only are you helping others by handing down items they can now treasure , but you are being efficient in keeping only what you use and need.  I'll never forget what my mom told me.  She said- by taking care of your blessings (in particular, your home); cleaning, picking up, organizing, and maintaining, you are truly honoring God, and showing Him your gratefulness.  It's a tangible way to show your gratefulness.  I love that.  Let's all thank Jesus for what we have by taking top care of our STUFF! :)

.. AND segway to The Lemonade Cake Boutique:)... we are cleaning out our closets as well! SO many items are on Clearance!  Boy Button-downs left over from a trade show are only $10!  Adorable styles for your little Rocker or Skater Boy.  Plus, those hairbows you lose in your car, or at preschool... Yep, we have those on clearance!  Stock up and save.  We have so much inventory we want out, to bring in the new!  Remember- the first 50 people to subscribe to our weekly newsletter get a $10 gift certificate! Sign up fast on our website.  Have a sweet and blessed day!  **T.L.C.B.
www.thelemonadecakeboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment